OrthoNeuroSpine & Pain Institute
OrthoNeuroSpine is ready to open its doors to the global community. Our International Medical Services is ready to meet your needs and requirements as International Patients. From managing medical consultations and hospital admissions to travel and hotel arrangements, our staff is committed to making international patients and their families feel comfortable during their stay.
Dr Eugene Wong has treated patients from all over Malaysia and all over the world, including France, Japan, Denmark, Netherlands, England, Kazahstan, Indonesia, Iraq, Russia, South Africa,Kenya,Ethopia,Dubai, Germany, Brazil, Canada and Australia.
We understand that travel can be particularly stressful for a patient in pain who is traveling a long distance, so our practice has created a special protocol for relieving our patients of many of the stresses of travel and temporary relocation.
Our staff will act as your Personal Assistants to coordinate all your physician, diagnostic and hospital appointments and to help keep your stay as brief as possible. Because of our special relationship with various laboratories and testing facilities we can significantly reduce the wait time for procedures such as MRIs, for example.
- For patients who speak little or no English, we can provide translation services.
- We will arrange for transportation, including airport pickup.
- We can arrange hotel or long-term lodging arrangements for patients and their families.
- High quality private duty nursing care will be provided as needed.
- Because many of our patients travel with family members, we can arrange for shopping, dining, sightseeing, cultural, religious, and leisure activities.
- We will also attend to any special religious or health-related dietary issues.
- And we will work directly with your insurance company to expedite receipt of benefits.
Patients coming from abroad will receive our assistance:
We coordinate your appointments. We will arrange all of your appointments for consultation. We will also coordinate any diagnostic testing, lab work or medical procedures.
We plan your travel. We help you find the best, most cost-effective arrangements for your stay. We can provide logistical support for your travel requirements, from airline ticketing, land transportation, to room reservations.
Hotel Assistance. Spine Associates assists patients in their travel by providing access to discounts on hotels and housing when available.
Financial Information. We will coordinate financial information with international insurance companies including financial clearance, private pay estimates, wire transfers and global billing.
We will help you get around. From the time you arrive at the airport, we can provide transfer services to and from our office via limousine, ambulance or taxi.
Business Center. At our hospitals business center, you can take advantage of an array of services: we have interpreters who are fluent in various languages. We can provide you with secretarial services, and other related business services such as courier, Flat-Screen Desktop PC with Internet and WIFI connection, fax and photocopying services.
Our exceptional medical expertise is matched by our commitment to personalized care. From our patients’ initial inquiries through their follow-up medical care back home, our liaisons act as a single point of contact to assist patients throughout their stay.
Our liaisons can arrange for the following services:
- Interpretation services in 30 languages
- Transportation, including airport pickup and ground or air ambulance
- Hotel or long-term lodging arrangements for patients and their families
- Personal escorts to appointments and specialized procedures
- Private duty nurses or nurse assistants
- Special meals honoring dietary requirements
- Arrangements for special cultural or religious needs
- VIP concierge services for shopping, dining, sightseeing, and special area events
To speak directly with one of our Patient Liaisons, please contact:
Miza at 6012 3814632