OrthoNeuroSpine & Pain Institute
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
High Intensity Laser Therapy
HILT offers relief for a variety of conditions, including:
• Low back pain
• Neck pain and headaches
• Shoulder pain
• Nerve pain
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Tennis Elbow
Benefits of High Intensity Laser Therapy
- Accelerates tissue repair—No other physical therapy can penetrate through bone, soft tissue, and muscle while delivering healing energy to the body’s cells.
- Softens scar tissue—Scar tissue (or fibrous tissue) is less elastic, has poorer circulation, is more pain sensitive, and is more prone to re-injury.
- Minimizes swelling—Provides anti-inflammatory effect after trauma, stress, overuse, or systemic conditions.
- Blocks pain— increases production of the body’s natural pain-killing chemicals: endorphins and enkephalins.
- Resets the chronic pain cycle – suppresses the nerve signals that transmit the sensation of pain to the brain.
- Improves blood flow—Speeds up healing process in damaged tissue.
- Increases metabolic activity—Creates higher outputs of specific enzymes needed for healing.
- Improves nerve function—Accelerates nerve cell regeneration.
- Deeper tissue penetration – the light energy from this laser is six times stronger than before, delivered via a narrower wavelength. This enables the light to reach deeper into the damaged tissue to get to areas we were previously not able to treat.
- More treatment in the same amount of time – before, we were able to treat an area the size of a quarter, now we can treat an area up to the size of a volleyball. That means that we are able to treat both the primary area and secondary surrounding tissue (muscles, bones, ligaments, nerves, and joints). That’s important, because when the tissues that surround the injured area are treated, they lend more support and help to stabilize the injured area.
- Soothing heat – the concentrated light energy provides a penetrating heat and a soothing, sedative experience.
- Longer lasting results – laser treatments that are six times stronger, reach deeper into the cellular tissue, and treat secondary areas will have longer lasting results than treatments with other lasers.